The Informer

The Student News Site of Cerritos High School

The Informer

The Informer

A WEEK OF EXHILARATION FOR THE UPCOMING WINTER FORMAL

A photo of a golden crown. Image sourced from rawpixel.

In preparation for the upcoming Winter Formal Dance on January 27, 2024, students will be given a chance to show their school spirit this week. From Monday to Friday, several events will take place including the “Find the Crown Quad Event,” “Wear Casino Royale Colors,” “Ping Pong Drop,” “Throwback Dress-up Day,” and the “Saran Wrap Ball Game.”

Starting with “Wear Casino Royale Colors” for the dress-up days, the colors included are red, gold, and black –which shows this year’s Winter Formal theme. “Throwback Dress-up Day” also invites students to wear white, baby blue, and pink in reference to previous Winter Formal themes. 

The “Find the Crown” quad event will have students search for the golden crown in the quad, and the “Ping Pong Drop” will use ping pong balls to aim and drop the ball into the target. The final activity that concludes the Winter Formal Spirit week will be the “Saran Wrap Ball Game.” During this game, students will compete to unwrap the saran wrap ball and receive prizes within the time given before they have to pass the ball along to another student.

These games and activities will be organized by the Associated Student Body, or ASB. Make sure to participate and show your spirit as we prepare for the Winter Formal this weekend!